Matthew and Toby brave Winter Storm Jonas and spotty internet to talk about the Finnish version of baseball, the dreaded complexities of the infield fly rule, Toby's ridiculous beard, and just how old Ronald Reagan really was. Plus, a lifelong Cubs fan joins in for this week's Half-Hearted Attempt at Empathy.
- Pesäpallo | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pes%C3%A4pallo
- Kabaddi | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kabaddi
- Jonas | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/January_2016_United_States_blizzard
- Ronnie Reagan's early days calling Cubs games | http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/features/general-article/reagan-career
- Harry Chiti | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harry_Chiti
Fact check: Madeleine fact-checked herself shortly after recording this episode. That amazing Cubs game she witnessed in person was played against the Colorado Rockies, not the Chicago White Sox. We thank her for the honesty.